3.05.2014

Challenge #75—The End

Well folks, this is it…our last challenge. 

I will still post on here every once in awhile if I find something that I think can help in the cause of recording personal history. 

But today’s challenge is basically the end of things, in more than one way.

What’s on your bucket list?

If you’ve seen the movie, “The Bucket List”, you know what this is all about.  If you  haven’t, it’s basically a list that you write of things you want to accomplish before you kick the bucket. 

Alternatively, you can make a bucket list for this year, for this month, or any number of years from now. 

Write out your list, scrapbook it, find or take some applicable pictures and put them on an inspiration board, blog it, or anything else you can think of to complete this challenge!

Here are a couple of examples for you.

--------------
What Laura did:

She made a traditional scrapbook page with her list of things she wants to accomplish this year.   

image(1)

Supplies:  Bazzill cardstock; Heidi Swapp sticker; AC Thickers; Studio Calico chipboard; Bella Blvd sticker

---------------
What I did:

I made a digital scrapbook page of my life bucket list.

bucket list

Supplies: Template with some embellishments, Scrapping With Liz.  Papers and other embellishments, Amanda Heimann. Fonts, Bombshell Pro, My Own Topher, CK Ali’s Writing.

-----------------------
Well, I guess this is it!  This blog has taken more time of my last 3 years than I ever thought it would, but I am grateful that it gave me an excuse to get my personal history recorded.  I’d love to give a big thank you to all of you who have read, supported and shared this blog.  You are the reason I put time into this. Smile

I personally want to give a big ol’ thank you to all of my team members who’ve helped me out and helped to give you some examples as well!  I could not have done this blog for this long without their support.  So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, to Laura, Kim, April, Rachel, Lindsey and Allison!!! Smile

------------------------
Now I challenge you to get your bucket list recorded!

1 comment:

Laura T. said...

So sad it is over, but I plan on visiting the site often since there are so many other "challenges" for me to still complete. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be on your "team." I will definitely stay in touch through FB.