10.26.2012

Fast Fact Friday #27

Another Friday—that means another weekend, and another FFF!

FFF Button

Since next Wednesday is a 5th Wednesday, there won’t be a regular challenge…it’s also Halloween, so I thought it’d be fun to do a little recording about this fun holiday!

1.  What was your favorite Halloween costume ever?
2.  What did you do on Halloween when you were a kid?
3.  What did you do as a teenager?
4.  What do you do now?
5.  What is your favorite part about Halloween? (And/or your least favorite.)

There you go…simple and easy! 

Here’s a peek at my answers:
1.  What was your favorite Halloween costume ever?  As a kid, Barbie.  It was one of those cheap plastic costumes that tied over my coat and had a funky mask.  As an adult, a groom.  My husband was a bride.
2.  What did you do on Halloween when you were a kid?  My parents took us trick-or-treating around the neighborhood.  We only went to 20 or so houses, then we’d come back and hand out candy to others.  I remember always fighting with my siblings to hand it out.
3.  What did you do as a teenager?  We weren’t allowed to go trick-or-treating after 12, so I remember going to a few Halloween parties with my friends.  One year, I even went trick-or-treating at a party.  I felt so cool to disobey my mom’s rule.  Mostly though, I stayed home and dressed up as something scary to answer the door for our visitors.
4.  What do you do now?  Take the kiddos trick-or-treating.  We live in the country, so we don’t visit many homes.  Which is fine by me!
5.  What is your favorite part about Halloween? (And/or your least favorite.) You get to be anything you want to be for at least a few hours!  I don’t really go for the scary stuff, or all those stupid plastic ring spiders that end up on my floor and I think they are real…

1 comment:

Nicole K/GothamGal said...

I posted here:
http://www.nicawesomeole.com/blog/fast-fact-friday/