5.18.2012

Fast Fact Friday #20

It’s FINALLY Friday!  I don’t know why, but this week drug on and on for me, it feels like it should’ve been Friday two days ago.  But, hooray, it’s here today!  Smile  That means it’s time for…

FFF Button

This week’s theme is “Broken”.  Yes, not a typical theme, but I thought it’d be fun to celebrate the 20th FFF with something a little different. 

So, here’s the “Broken” questions.  You can always just answer yes or no, or embellish on them.

Have you ever broken:

1. A window?

2. A bone?

3. Someone’s heart?

4. Someone else’s prized item?

5. Your cell phone?

And since we are at 20, I am making up another sheet with FFF #’s 11-20, but it’s not done quite yet.  I’ll have it up tomorrow.  Also, I’m going to take a two week break from FFF, just because I need a little breather.  (Unless someone else want to join the TIMC as a FFF Team Member.  If you think that’d be fun for you, let me know.  emils24(at)gmail(dot)com.)

Here’s a quick peek at my answers:

1.  Yes.  One winter when I was 11 or 12, my brother locked me out of the house, looked out the window and made faces at me.  I found a tennis ball, put snow all around it and threw the “snowball” at the window.  Yes, I broke it.  And got in mega trouble.  (I don’t think I’ve ever admitted before that there was a ball in that snowball.)  I think I wanted it to really scare him, not break the window.
2. Yes.  I broke my right wrist snowboarding on April Fool’s Day in 2002.  Not good since I’m right-handed and I was doing my student teaching at the time.
3.  Yep.  When I was a freshman in college, I dated a guy for about 4 months when I was done with the relationship, I broke up with him.  He did not take it well. 
4.  I can’t think of anything off the bat, but I’m sure as a kid I broke plenty of special items of my mothers.
5. Amazingly enough, I’ve never broken any of my cell phones.  Dropped them a few times, but I usually have a protective case on them.  (Lesson learned from when my hubby dropped his brand new iPod Classic 6 years ago and broke the screen on it—it became a very expensive Shuffle.)

Now, have a great day, and don’t go breaking anything today! Winking smile 

No comments: