4.13.2012

Fast Fact Friday #15

It’s time for another round of fast and easy Fast Fact Friday!

FFF Button

If you’d like to ask questions for a future FFF, please email them to me at emils24(at)gmail(dot)com.

This week’s theme is firsts!

1.  What was your first car?
2.  Who was your first crush?
3.  Where was your first apartment away from your parents?
4.  Where was your first airplane flight to?
5.  What was the first school you attended?

Here’s a look at my answers:

1.  White Mazda Protégé.
2.  I think the first big crush was my neighbor, Jay Brems, in 6th grade.
3.  Logan at USU.
4.  Denver, to see my grandma when I was like 6 weeks old.  The next time I flew, I was 16 years old, and that was to Chicago.
5.  Shelley Elementary.

1 comment:

Laura T. said...

Fun post ... will be posting my answers to my blog today.